Aviv Eilon & Co is regularly called upon to handle clients’ most complex and challenging litigation law issues. For over 20 years, the firm has represented hundreds of private and corporate clients of all sizes through various civil and commercial proceedings, applying creative strategies and always striving to succeed.
- Representation of clients in courts of all instances in Israel and Ukraine
- Drafting all procedural documents for the courts of all instances
- Advising on IT, Intellectual property, Construction and Real estate, Employment, M&A, Investment, Franchise and other issues
- Out of court settlement of various issues
- Enforcement of court decisions
- Enforcement of foreign judicial and arbitration decisions
- Development of personally tailored strategy
- Obtaining evidence and expert opinions on various matters
The firm effectively represents clients from pre-litigation counseling through the litigation process, including discovery, trial and appeal, as well as alternative dispute resolution where appropriate.