Internet Law Services
As one of Israel’s first Internet Law firms, Aviv Eilon & Co counsels clients on all types of local and international Internet-related legal matters. Aviv Eilon & Co pioneered the representation of clients in various Internet Law related issues.
- Drafting, negotiating, interpreting, and litigating software licensing and maintenance agreements, website and domain purchase agreements
- Information Technology consulting and website analysis
- Website and digital assets sales and negotiation
- Internet marketing and paid search law
- Legal support of international and offshore websites
- Website hosting and development, Internet-acquiring
- Dealing with cybersquatting cases
- Domain name disputes and social media litigation, internet class actions
- Data privacy and security advice
- Electronic commerce (e-commerce) legal review and compliance
- Electronic signature law issues
The law firm provides various legal services to organisations and individuals that develop and operate online trading arenas, financial instruments, digital services, information security services, cyber services, gaming services, virtual currencies, partner networks, and more.